PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I wish to give birth to the second child, but awfully I am afraid. As...

Nadejda
17.06.2004, 04:52
The dear doctor!
I wish to give birth to the second child, but awfully I am afraid. As first my pregnancy passed or took place not important. With 4 ogo month at me the beginning podymatsja pressure which changed from 135/65 and 165/100. I was during this period In the USA where I was diagnosed strongly developing toxicosis 2 oh with half of pregnancy. A pier kauzalny a case, oslepnesh, you will die, etc. I have returned home where to me have diagnosed nejro-circular distanija on gippertonicheskomu to type. Repeatedly during pregnancy laid down on inspection, the diagnosis all time proved to be true. In the extremity or end of pregnancy pribavilssja fiber in urine, edemas, I have recovered on 25 kg. All pregnancy me was accompanied with neurotic attacks independent of me, I badly slept, was constantly excruciated. Calmed or abirritated only warm douche which I accepted at times 2 3 times a day and sweet water. Was delivered too with problems. Ahead of time send or have departed waters. To me have made cesarean section, too it is rather unsuccessful, by which consequences I am excruciated till now. After operation have left to me a thread in a seam, the wound did not heal very longly, the fistula was formed. I and without that congenital leabilnaja nervous system (as doctors and on which in particular spoke and my pregnancy has fatally worked) was absolutely exhausted for all this time, I had constant hysterics, it seemed to me, that I never shall become the normal person. Since then has passed or has taken place 4 years. Since then in the channel shejki uteruses have been found out in me a polyp which has been removed (vacuum) 2 months ago then have found out infection Gardnerelly (excuse for illiteracy), like of all have cured. At last inspection vraja something has told or said about presence of huge quantity or amount of solderings and kisetnogo a seam on a uterus. What to me to do or make? I am afraid, that all this history can repeat once again and to me becomes terrible, recollecting about this psychosis and the postoperative period. I am afraid to get in psihushku after the second pregnancy. And of physiological changes too I am afraid. I want dobavt, that a hypertonia in a sort at me and at the husband nobody suffers. At me a crack of a fundament with which I live and 4 years, and also a gastritis am excruciated all these or it. Help or assist please

Oshchepkova S.R.
17.06.2004, 20:47
Each pregnancy is not similar on previous. To predict, as the second pregnancy sldozhno will proceed. But in any case you should spend in advance prophylaxis of rising of a BP and to consult at terepevta and the neuropathologist. You should address in the Center of planning of family and a reproduction.