PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The matter is that to mum in ginek. To clinic (not onko) could not make diagn. You...

Again Lera
16.06.2004, 11:49
The matter is that to mum in ginek. To clinic (not onko) could not make diagn. A currettage (an atrophy shejki), have removed a uterus and appendages. On US through the gauge before operation M-an echo of 15 mm, structure or frame of a myometrium it is not changed, ovaries without changes. A roentgenophotography in norm or rate. Doctors speak, what all amazed or struck is removed (and it can be visible, what the parametrium is not amazed or struck?), lymphs. Sites by way of (them did not delete), "by eye" - 2 3 stage, be pleased - all fine. And is to that? Sensation that their specializations " wave away under a pretext " not. And whether operation is adequate? Whether there Is a chance of treatment? About what it is necessary to ask them? I understand, that it is necessary to wait for a histology and consultation of the oncologist (that will be stretched for a month), but, please!!!, though any forecast!
P. S. And who such Alexey Jurevich?

Savchenko A.A.
17.06.2004, 20:01
For me a lot of not clear from yours of the story. Let's try clear a situation. It is important to know: exact volume of operation, the description of operation, the description of a macropreparation, the histological conclusion (it is ready a maximum in 7 days). After that I can something concrete respond. You accept consultation in Onkodispansere on Baumanskoj 17. If really stage 2 3, the decision of a question on radial therapy is urgent. "Alexey Jurevich" concerned not to you, I simply was mistaken, I am sorry.