PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor! I ask your advice or council: a delay 4 days (a cycle always reguljar...

Alla
16.06.2004, 04:58
The dear Doctor!
I ask your advice or council: a delay 4 days (a cycle always regular 26 27 days), basal temperature all these days 37, 0 37, 1. Under schedule BT this month - (recently asked to you a question 10.03.) a failure ljuteinovoj phases (though if to judge on length 2 j phases so she yet has not ended, time a delay). Progesteronum, Testosteron-Depotum in norm or rate (handed over 2 months ago) on 19 d. ts. Vydeleny while any but if to spend finger in vagina (preliminary having reeled up on it or him pure or clean white trjapochku) - remain small korichnevo-red allocation. The tests spent on 3 j and 4 j days of a delay are negative. Recently (1, 5 months ago) on survey was a small colpitis. I plan pregnancy here already pol-year (one year ago there was an abortion on 17 week, the reason neustanovlena - such hospitals in our small town). Particularly on the given situation:
1. Whether pregnancy is possible or probable at negative tests? The Blood on hgch in our city is done or made with 2 weeks at the best, and me above now, on survey shall get only in 3 4 days.

Malanova T.B.
17.06.2004, 20:00
If it will help or assist you, yes, pregnancy is possible or probable. All the same it is necessary to do or make HGCH, US.