PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am am excruciated with one more question... Prompt what to do or make, that was not rastjazh...

Olja
14.06.2004, 17:32
I am am excruciated with one more question... Prompt what to do or make, that there were no extensions after sorts or labors?

olga
16.06.2004, 00:04
Try to mass a stomach or belly a rigid towel, to grease with a children's cream or to drive on a stomach or belly rascheskoj-a brush, speak it improves a blood flow. But chesno speaking nothing has helped or assisted me. Umenja there was a big stomach or belly, and now there continuous extensions. Now I wait for the second, even ridiculously to present, that will be on a stomach or belly. Actually it is all nonsense if only the baby healthy was born

Margarita
16.06.2004, 03:07
Now sell different creams - is dear or expensive, is more accessible. But I read, that predisposition to extensions is genetic and depends on features of job of a pituitary body. Really, at someone - five and any extension, and at someone - the unique, also was born medium-sized, and on a stomach or belly of an alive place is not present. But, certainly, prophylaxis in any case will not be superfluous.

anastasija
17.06.2004, 17:14
Predisposition to extensions exists at a genetic level. If you have this predisposition no creams will help or assist you. Many use super dear or expensive creams and all in extensions. I did not use anything in general and any extension.