PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, prompt, please: for finding-out of the reasons and the form besp...

Elena
16.06.2004, 22:59
The dear doctor, prompt, please: for finding-out of the reasons and the form of sterility or barrenness at inspection of the woman by the first item or point costs or stands - inspection of a status of a uterus and pipes. e. This clearing of a situation in general, yes? Because practically if there is a problem with permeability of pipes or the tubal factor is suspected, it is possible to pass at once to EKO - differently a delay of time, plus to available problems quite can be added new. A question following: if at me inflammatory diseases of sexual sphere never zafiksirovanno was (on job regular physical examinations), with a menstrual cycle of problems are not present, US (too repeatedly) without a pathology. Some deviations or rejections are found out in the husband, it is solved. A question on my deeper inspection. Prompt, whether has sense all over again to be surveyed on hormonal disturbances, then on permeability of pipes. Because I am afraid, that the intervention in a cavity of the uterus can just and cause problems with functionality of pipes if they up to that were not. As here at a forum you respond, that permeability of pipes is their permeability for a contrast agent entered under pressure. So, the hysterography gives only a relative picture...
Yours faithfully, Elena

Kamenetskij B.A.
17.06.2004, 09:16
Elena! You analytically precisely estimate or appreciate prochtennye reports in a forum. Really for an objective estimation it is better to spend diagnostichekuju laporoskopiju (even considering your report).
Yours faithfully
B.Kamenetsky
The doctor akusher-the gynecologist, to. M. n.

Larin
17.06.2004, 15:07
At you at once some negative programs: decay + a malefice + vampiricheskaja a binding + the karmic block or trochlea + zombiing. Still, excuse, certainly, it would be necessary to clean or remove arrogance. Is at you and an infection: a listerosis + VPG + enterovirus Koksaki A.Nuzhno's type to begin with field structures or frames.