PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is possible to be engaged activly at pregnancy kallanetikoj, if yes, up to to...

Ekaterina
07.06.2004, 00:01
Whether it is possible to be engaged activly at pregnancy kallanetikoj, if yes, up to what term?
Thanks.

Anja
09.06.2004, 06:06
I would not become, and not the pregnant woman that kallanetika has not liked me from that that stiffen in one pose, and now I think, that in general would crash down after employment or occupations or during t. To. The head is turned.

Masha
11.06.2004, 15:49
To begin the beginner I think is not necessary, and here if you in it or this any more, even it is useful. It in fact something close to yoga. Only the instructor objazatel warn about your position.

Anja
15.06.2004, 02:16
I would not tell or say, is what is it close to yoga, against yoga I have no anything against, it just is useful for us, there both respiratory gymnastics and auto-training together. And kallanetika, it for example you cost or stand on one leg or foot, in izognutom position of the letter zju and so minute:-) well this or thus conditional certainly the description., but considering specificity of our position, it is possible to crash down and to do much harm. It is better to float and go on special employment or occupations for pregnant women as in fitness clubs they are.

evromedprestizh
17.06.2004, 14:51
Dear Ekaterina! At pregnancy static loads are counter-indicative, as during pregnancy there is a ramollissement of all kostno-articulate or joint system that can lead to traumas. It is desirable to spend the dosed out dynamic (aerobic) loads. At uncomplicated pregnancy correctly dosed out and picked up gymnastics is possible or probable on any term. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.