PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear, the doctor! Help or assist, please! Yesterday has made US and in the conclusion mn...

Lena 19
17.06.2004, 05:33
Dear, the doctor! Help or assist, please! Yesterday has made US and in the conclusion to me : the ovary-3,0*2,0 is homogeneous, and in a projection left liquid education 7,0*5,2 with a precise equal capsule and pristenochnymi elements. : the left ovary. In July of this year other doctor put to me : the right ovary, but I did or made US and to me have told or said, that the ovary is simply increased and in a small basin adherent or adhesive process. But then with the left ovary was it's OK. Really for 4 months so all koordinalno has changed? Whether tell or say, please, this cyst is curable, and whether will render this negative influence on an opportunity zaberemennet (in fact in the near future I very much would like to give birth) .ochen I hope for your answer!

Pasenjuk A.M.
17.06.2004, 13:36
Difficultly unequivocally to tell or say whence to proceed a cyst because it is similar on paraovarialnuju a cyst on a leg or pinch which allows her prilezhat to different ovaries. Considering the sizes of education and its or his such character (peremeshchaemost, pristenochnyj a component) I recommend to make a laparoscopy and to remove a cyst up to pregnancy - cysts of ovaries can break current of pregnancy and basically prevent to become pregnant too.