PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Give, please, professional advice or council here on what occasion...

Ekaterina
16.06.2004, 20:37
Hello! Give, please, professional advice or council here in what occasion. I am pregnant, term - 14 weeks, but already in third time I am ill or sick ORZ. Last time "acute bronchitis" has been diagnosed me, and Ampicillinum and Nistatinum which I did not accept are registered. What will you advise as improvement of job immmunnoj systems? What your attitude or relation to application of pregnant women of the above-stated antibiotics? How the transferred or carried colds influence a fetation? Whether there is a communication or connection between weak immunity and the placental detachment found out in 9 weeks, and it is process to stop it was possible? In advance I thank you.

Pasenjuk A.M.
17.06.2004, 01:39
1. By the nature it is incorporated that immune protection for the period of pregnancy weakened a little is it is necessary that the organism did not tear away a fetus. At frequent colds has well proved immunal and toksilodzhes.

2. Antibiotics, especially till 20 weeks to accept it is undesirable, Ampicillinum basically pregnant women to appoint or nominate it is possible - he does not get through a placenta.
3. It is necessary to make US at the good expert on prenatal diagnostics and to define or determine level AFP on 16-18 week because virus infections on early durations of gestation + the begun abortion can cause developmental anomalies of a fetus or a fetal infection.
4 Communications or Connections between weak immunity and a placental detachment are not present.

Ekaterina
17.06.2004, 13:17
Huge to you thanks for the fast and exhaustive answer.