PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I in confusion. It is pregnant weeks 9 10, in consultation only 23.12 I get...

Nataly
14.06.2004, 14:19
I in confusion. It is pregnant weeks 9 10, in consultation only 23.12 I get and there is nobody except for the obstetrix or obstetrics in a health center of the enterprise to advise. I am am confused more likely with the psychological factor - I do not feel the pregnant woman. Nothing hurts, there is no toxicosis unless the waist on 5 sm became wider. And all in fact. I nachitalas here about stood beremennosjah also have already started to think, that anything anywhere at me does not grow because..... The Obstetrix or Obstetrics on 5 6 week looked me and has calmed about one: pregnancy uterine, and that what not toshnit is very much even well, both be pleased, and drink vit..

Olga
16.06.2004, 04:24
At me 19 weeks. Also there is no stomach or belly! And you experience in 10 weeks. And that that is no toxicosis is well, it is exact. At me it or him too is not present. When the toxicosis, it means, that the organism of mother as that negatively reacts to a fetus. More often he happens to a different rhesus. When the antibodies which are tearing away a fetus are developed or produced. You want it or this? And I consider or count, there is nothing to accept all read through on myself! There Is everyone. Success.

Nataly
17.06.2004, 09:06
Thanks on a kind word.

Eleonora
17.06.2004, 13:04
Do not panic! Be pleased, that there is no toxicosis - he by the way far not at all happens, drink vitamins. And on 12 week descend or go on US. Now you in any way will not feel gauging your kid or moves, because he too small. On such term if there would be something not so there would be a threat and you at once would distinguish or recognize it or her, and time is not present anything, means it's OK, and a panic you can provoke threat only. And on such term by the way the stomach or belly is more than on 5 sm also does not grow. So do not worry, all at you is normal.
And read any horror stories less - your emotional status in many respects make a basis of your state of health during pregnancy