PDA

Просмотр полной версии : THE DEAR DOCTOR! PLEASE, WRITE TO ME THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION: MMMOEJ DOCHE...

Galina
16.06.2004, 16:57
The DEAR DOCTOR! PLEASE, WRITE to me the ANSWER TO my QUESTION: MMMOEJ DAUGHTERS of 15 YEARS BUT At IT or her are not present MONTHLY THOUGH HAIR ON the PUBIS And In AXILLAS is And DECENTLY, the MAMMARY GLAND is increased NORMALLY. BUT IT or her QUESTION MESJACHNYH-At not IT or her IN THIS OCCASION VERY or very much EXCITES VERY FREQUENT HYSTERICS And I HAD TO ADDRESS To the PSYCHOLOGIST AS she very much is nervous IN THIS OCCASION. Very much I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU or TO YOUR REPLY.

Soboleva L.I.
17.06.2004, 05:19
Dear Galina! I do not pass or miss questions in conference even if they are written not by capital letters. I do not have opportunity (either physical, nor material) to be in Internet round the clock, on questions I respond in process of their entering and the opportunities. At the first opportunity has responded and to your question (there where you have written its or his first time). I shall repeat: internal consultation of the children's gynecologist is necessary for your daughter. This doctor will help or assist to establish or install the reasons (only a deviation or rejection from norm or rate or any pathology) absence monthly, and if necessary - will appoint or nominate treatment.

Galina
17.06.2004, 09:07
Izvenite.