PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me was not monthly since April, 12th. FSG - 90. Since June I drink femoston - 1 pachk...

natalja
16.06.2004, 23:40
At me was not monthly since April, 12th. FSG - 90. Since June I drink femoston - 1 pack (28) and on 10 tablet of the second pack the menses has gone, whether to continue to drink tablets? (the second part of tablets with Progesteronum or is better to use progesteronovyj a cream) Tell or Say, in the book John Li Predmenopauza izd-in the World 2000. Whether it is in detail told about methods of treatment of many diagnoses on gynecology progesteronovym kremom-this book is scientific? The book is on sale in Biblioglobuse.

Maljarskaja M.M.
17.06.2004, 09:05
About the book it is not assured, the only thing is exact - even if she nauchna, all the same appoint or nominate to itself treatment on her you cannot. You do not know neither diagnoses, nor mechanisms of action of a cream. For that, chtojuy the nobility, is not enough reading of one book.
To accept second half machki djufastona or a cream - all the same. As it is pleasant. To descend or go to the gynecologist it is obligatory, because the menses in the middle femostona should not be. Certainly, the sun, a heat, but obsledovtsja is necessary the reason there can be another.