PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the Doctor! One and a half month ago I had a thrush. The diagnosis with...

Anna
14.06.2004, 01:54
Good afternoon, the Doctor!
One and a half month ago I had a thrush. The diagnosis put to itself - characteristic allocation, an itch and a burning sensation after the sexual certificate or act. Accepted a preparation flukonazola unitary - 150 mg and suppositories Betadin for fidelity. In three days all has passed or has taken place. But after affinity with the spouse all has again renewed. Whether a thrush it (allocation plentiful dense white, slightly curdled, without a smell)? Whether It is necessary to treat the spouse? Can from all preparations intended for treatment of a thrush, Difljukan it is valid the most effective how it or him advertise or promote? But he and road. In advance thanks!

Olga
15.06.2004, 10:34
I not the doctor, but a thrush too hurted or was ill;was sick. To itself the diagnosis did not put, and handed over bakposev. The thrush can be accompanied by other female infections. Course of treatment is necessary for passing or for taking place together with the husband because men are not ill or sick with such infections, but are their carriers.

Marina
16.06.2004, 12:57
Only the doctor can appoint or nominate to you what to drink, if at you a thrush, you can have a colpitis or still chto-a string, it is necessary to make mazon.
And the man too needs to be treated, but as after you will be examined by the doctor,

Marina addition
17.06.2004, 08:43
Also it can be bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoz