PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much I hope for your advice or council! I after sorts or labors had complications, on vtor...

The anonym
15.06.2004, 18:23
Very much I hope for your advice or council! I after sorts or labors had complications, for the second day of US has shown presence of clots in a uterus, have made vacuum. At an extract all was pure or clean. On 10 put US again has shown clots and that the uterus is badly reduced. Pricked Oxytocinum 5 ed 2 times a day, flemoksin and quinine + Analginum during 3 days. The child I nurse. After that the uterus was a little bit reduced up to 10 mm. And zhidkot (lohiometry) in a uterus. The doctor has told or said, that is necessary lays down in a hospital on day to do or make a currettage. Prompt, really there are no other methods of treatment. I cannot leave the child. I feel well, allocation absolutely weak sanious, temperature 35.7 - 36.4. Now 15 day after sorts or labors. And if the currettage is really necessary, and I shall not make it or him than it threatens?

Malanova T.B.
17.06.2004, 06:28
After sorts or labors there can be very serious complications. If to you offer hospitalization, to refuse it is impossible. You do not receive adequate antibacterial and reducing therapy in house conditions. The child can hospitalize with you.