PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Such question. I have a relative which is registered in go...

Elli
14.06.2004, 13:47
Hello! Such question. I have a relative which is registered in the city of Tyumen, but now in connection with that at it or her she is very sick lays with her in Moscow in RDKB on Leninsk. And so, the problem in that that mum is on 7 ohm month of pregnancy. Now its or her all attention to the first child, but in fact absolutely soon will arise a question of sorts or labors, and to pass or take place simple inspection it is necessary. You will not advise where it is possible will address in Moscow, chto-would be as it is possible more cheaply, because they people not especially provided? And to give birth or travail home go she cannot, t. To. The husband earns money and with the senior child (7 years) there is nobody to remain. Thankful in advance for any information.

Katerina
15.06.2004, 12:49
Give her a time or temporary registration, to her will give a temporary insurance policy and she will easy give birth or easy travail in Moscow. I heard, so the some people do or make.

Tatyana
17.06.2004, 04:44
If it or she has a registration she can address in committee on public health services, there to her will give an attachment to consultation in a place of stay, and all honey. She can receive the help free of charge. Whether here only I do not know probably an attachment without registration. Success