PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I in the third trimester of pregnancy The doctor speaks, that at me...

Belief
13.06.2004, 05:09
Hello, I in the third trimester of pregnancy
The doctor speaks, what at me a pyelonephritis (reaction alkaline, leucocytes 2 4), how much or as far as it is dangerous for my small, and whether important to lay down in hospital? Thanks, for the answer.

JUlja
13.06.2004, 23:23
It is better to treat, than to leave as is. Because your small is absolutely near to the center of an inflammation. At least the doctor so spoke me. Treat antibiotics, it is possible also at home. But if a situation not so started it is better to lie down in a hospital under droppers. Antibiotics are an extreme measure, I them 4 courses of a propyl therefore (I so I consider or count) the child diathesises suffers. But if it is very sick, other output or exit is not present. By the way, approximately on 8 month of usually problem with a pyelonephritis come to an end. I advise poglashchat in lots or plenties a cranberry or a cowberry. It is an acute phase, certainly, will not remove or not take off, but for prophylaxis very well. Success

Ekaterina
17.06.2004, 02:30
It is better to lay down. Though I would not tell or say, that at you is direct such picture adverse with leucocytes. But it is better to be reinsured. Will pass or take place though full inspection. Can, the diagnosis will not prove to be true at all.