PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Now there is an opportunity to choose: naturally or cesarean (zaplanirovanno...

Lena.
06.05.2004, 11:42
Now there is an opportunity to choose: naturally or cesarean (zaplanirovanno, without indications). Let's discuss, that it is better for the kid. I heard, that at natural sorts or labors a high probability of traumas. What do you think in this occasion?

Lena.
08.05.2004, 21:53
I simply am afraid - suddenly itself I shall not consult or I shall do or make something not so. In fact it is such responsibility. Can entrust all to doctors and lay down on operas. A table?

Masha
10.05.2004, 02:32
I against cesarean (if, certainly, there are no indications) I not the doctor, but only one that, what is it NOT NATURALLY frightens me. Very much I am afraid for the kid. Simply I know, that I shall make all from me depending or dependent, and ostalno on favour of the God and doctors. I would go on operation only in case of threat to health and a life of the kid.

Lyudmila
13.05.2004, 12:38
At me was two operations, and in one I am assured: operation is an intervention in business or affairs of an organism. When there are problems what to do or make, but when there is no... It is very bad, that after the cesarean child bring to feed not earlier, than for the third day (observe, whether there are no infections and as there is an adhesion of seams), and he any more ochen-that aspires to a breast, and in fact maternal milk is important for the kid! And patrimonial ways are not developed, muscles of a uterus too... I here for myself have solved - even anesthesia will be not not done or made, on that by me and the woman to give birth or travail!

Alain
17.05.2004, 01:48
For the kid natural process as he from water medium for the first time gets on air CERTAINLY is better. While he "climbs" natural by, it or he has a slow adaptation. If it or him simply "to get" from a stomach or belly, he will test even greater stress. The basic indications to cesarean can be or a narrow impassable basin, or neraskrytie shejki uteruses at sorts or labors. Except for that the woman will "depart" more hardly from the transferred or carried operation and in the first days when it so is important, cannot give the child of that attention and time what is required. I think of the future sorts or labors. Certainly, it is easier to feel nothing under a narcosis, than 16 20 hours to be excruciated. But then, with cut lengthways or across a stomach or belly... About traumas is entirely depends on that brigade varchej which will appear near to you. Here already nobody zastrahovan. It is possible also cesarean to make "in a state of intoxication" and somehow to cripple the child. So, I think, it is not so powerful parameter.

Katya of M.
20.05.2004, 14:58
Flax, and you on courses for future mums did not go? Descend or go, will not regret!! To me there a head have turned or have turned over, before I was afraid to give birth or travail, up to that thought - I shall die!! And there to me have told as badly baby after cesarean and as it is bad from any our anesthesias what they action render on its or his organism. So have adjusted or have set up me on natural labors and I have ceased to be afraid IN GENERAL!!! And this main thing - a sincere status of the pregnant woman. Before even silently cried on a brachium at the husband, spoke, that I can not. The nature has conceived us so, that all we can, the main thing of doctors to listen, at me were superskie! Here and to you success I wish!
P. S. Though in my case vse-taki there were some problems - delicacy of patrimonial activity. Which some medicines I therefore was necessary to apply was afraid... I refused longly, spoke, that itself I shall be, me even have then nicknamed in a maternity home "obstinate".:-)

Katya of M.
24.05.2004, 12:30
Yes, has forgotten to tell or say with me in chamber the girl after cesarean laid. Well I have seen enough as she suffered. I do not want so.

The anonym
28.05.2004, 09:01
Cesarean is the most complicated cavitary operation, you do not want that in case of badly spent operation at you the infection has gone and you would lose a uterus??? I too awfully am afraid to give birth or travail, and I shall not speak loud phrases " on that and the woman ", at me still the heap of senses in a life is except for the child, but vse-taki it is necessary to do or make as is conceived by the nature, here I am assured of it or this.

Lena.
30.05.2004, 11:06
I to give birth or travail I am not afraid. To me the main thing that the child was healthy! And I am ready to endure both natures. Labors and operation. My question consists that is better for the kid!

True:)
30.05.2004, 22:50
Lena to be afraid it is not necessary, with you on any there will be doctors, both at kesareve and at independent sorts or labors, and they will speak as when and what to do or make, will be kontrollirovat process. And on the bill cesarean... In the West already for a long time everyone do or make it or him what to not be excruciated on day for this horror under the name: " Fights ". On the other hand to give birth or travail really it is better estesstvennym by so for malyshonka it is better, and after cesarean really excruciatingly longly heal seams, t. To. They on a stomach or belly + the uterus was cut. ch. Probably it is better otmuchatsja up to, and to enjoy a maternity from first minutes, than to be excruciated after. Besides mother write out later than the kid if it has been done cesarean. Still there is such myth, that the child who has been not last all ways at sorts or labors, too fearless. Nothing boitsja on it or this can to do affairs... And on the bill of the DANGER, dear or expensive girls so she is present both at cesarean, and at usual sorts or labors! The risk is absolutely identical both there and there... ch. Pluss and minuses both there and there suffices, on it or this should solve everyone for itself that to him to choose, estesstvennye labors or cesarean. But really there is a standard opinion that if there are no greater or big pathologies and indications to cesarean is better kid to be born estesstvennym by! And not necessarily pathologies d.. In the field of gynecology, at me for example heart was sick, now that's all right, but I think, that me probably will force to do or make cesarean, but I believe, that I can itself, t. ch. I shall try or taste itself! All of success. Elena and to make a decision only to you, t. To. To give birth or travail too to you. Success!

p.s. "True":)
03.06.2004, 22:01
Speak the child better to pass or take place estesstvennye labors, but recently there was such opinion which was podderzheno many doctors, including psiholagami and t. Item, as mother, and the child (!) receive much smaller stress if mother does not suffer from a pain during sorts or labors, and the child does not pass or take place through all this, and is done or made cesarean! ch. It is possible to argue still that better estes-ye labors or operation, on it or this to accept decisions really each woman should is independent, leaning or basing on the feelings, the internal voice and intuition. Listen to the body, it will not deceive! All of happiness and health! Anyuta.

Ekaterina.
07.06.2004, 16:40
For the kid that is natural - prirodno is better. Any vmeshatelstvo already is considered process unnatural. The child should receive so. naz. The patrimonial stress is its or his charge for all life. Such children in a life fighters, they lower or omit arms or hand much less often, it for a long time is proved. And your problem or task - to help or assist the child with sorts or labors, to put or apply to its or his breast still in rodzale. I after the first serious sorts or labors at all was not afraid to give birth or travail to second time. And the child has demanded at once, still or even to rise it was impossible. And have lain together, yet have not allowed to move on the sly. And owing to good preparation I have quickly departed after sorts or labors and I do not understand, why many repeat, that they need to have a rest week without the kid. When you like and you wait - it would not be desirable to leave any more. So easy or light;mild to you of sorts or labors and correctly accepted decisions after:)

Creambird
08.06.2004, 01:08
I can not agree, that cesarean "certainly" is worse for the child - than research that is worse and that are is better rather conditional - for this purpose ideal experiment when the same child is born 2 times would be necessary and and then still tells, how it was pleasant to him)) more as does not happen. But to do or make cesarean at the will I did not become - vo-the first complication (which are more probable at kesareve), in vtoryh-I can to following sorts or labors already I shall grow wiser and I shall not want cesarean, an was not present - it will be already impossible to give birth or travail naturally after cesarean (most likely), in the third - without indications cesarean to do or make kak-that illogically is start up at what indications will be so give birth or travail) But I fine know and about birth trauma, which basically can from the child make the invalid (it I do not frighten, but at me an epilepsy in the anamnesis, speak iz-for a birth trauma). Simply at all women the way - to cesarean is a lot of indications, women made cesarean " will justify themselves " that are relieved of birth trauma, pains and the stress, given birth naturally - that all has passed or has taken place as is conceived by the nature... Who is right it is impossible to tell or say with full confidence simply because anybody in advance cannot know anything.

Ekaterina.
10.06.2004, 08:23
But in fact birth trauma are result of incorrectly chosen tactics of sorts or labors akusherom more often. At my God the girl with the serious form of an epilepsy, well who would guess to accept labors with tazovym a presentation and a large fetus? And here have guessed. And just in this case cesarean it was necessary simply. So still the big attention needs to be given a choice of the doctor, instead of to trust itself in arms or hand to that it is necessary. Though more often and leaves, only carries not all.

Creambird
14.06.2004, 00:40
Ekaterina D - perfectly, depends from akushera, I know cases when the child " unintentionally cut " at kesareve. All we patients. We depend on doctors, a case, from a heap of any circumstances. For this reason I consider or count incorrect to speak that something " certainly is better ")

Sofia
14.06.2004, 08:31
The cesarean section is polstnaja operation! As it is possible "to want" it or her voluntary. The child who has been last through these operation, in a consequence will have much lower immunity, than its or his contempoparies, born natural by. It is proved by doctors, the fact. And then, he at sorts or labors receives such quantity or amount of a narcosis, that simply even it is terrible to present! And in fact he absolutely small for such preparations! And now think that vse-taki more important, your painless delivery or health of your kid? SUCCESS!

Face
17.06.2004, 01:53
I gave birth or travailled dochu itself, the first labors like, and have passed or have taken place is remarkable. Having arrived behind the second, so vyshlo-emergency cesarean! So experience both so and so is available. Both children are healthy, developed, Sofia you the doctor? If is not present, there is no need to frighten mummies who are compelled or forced to pass or take place through cesarean. Spetsalno to do or make operation I there was no also recommend nobody, just because it nevertheless operation, and labors naturalness. Resemble courses on sorts or labors, be prepared also all will pass or take place on hurrah, believe it not so terribly. If was so awfully, behind the second nobody would go!