PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 35 years. Half a year back I had problems with heart (ekstrasistolija...

Natalia
16.06.2004, 21:49
To me of 35 years. Half a year back I had problems with heart (ekstrasistolija). After all inspections put PMS. There Is no 2 oh a phase. Hardly it is raised or increased LG (for 15 day of a cycle). It is appointed or nominated utrozhestan and mastodinon (pregnancy I do not plan). Whether C to accept utrozhestan how he influences the general or common health of the woman? That entails absence of an ovulation for an organism of the woman (if pregnancy is undesirable). Can not pay to it attention? Thankful in advance for the answer.

Pasenjuk A.M.
17.06.2004, 00:12
Absence of an ovulation does not influence in any way health of the woman and the ovulation is important only in case of planned pregnancy. Utrozhestan is Progestinum, he renders positively evlijanie on a uterus, normalizes a status at PMS, adjusts or regulates a menstrual cycle. He does not render Negative effects, except for possible or probable rising weight.