PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has regained consciousness and has learned or has found out, that it is pregnant 4 days ago (16 janv). Any suspicions and...

The anonym
15.06.2004, 17:55
Has regained consciousness and has learned or has found out, that it is pregnant 4 days ago (16 janv). Any suspicions and toxicoses. Absence monthly connected or bound with dysfunction. Term of 16 17 weeks. Since December, 25th hurted or was ill;was sick (? A flu or ORVI? Send or have passed to a strong bronchitis). Have appointed or nominated tsiprolet (a saw of 5 days), and on December, 29th have made a roentgen of a thorax.

On US of a pathology have not found out - the doctor speaks, that all sformirovanno is correct. I feel, how he turns and somersaults.

And me it is very terrible. To me 43 years, to the husband 30, the child 16.
There are any chances as much as possible quickly to reveal consequences of a roentgen and antibiotics, or it only will be visible on the little man?

Pasenjuk A.M.
16.06.2004, 22:09
Vakm prenatal diagnostics - consultation negentika, detailed US and the analysis on AFP is now shown. If any deviations or rejections it will be revealed it is not necessary to calm down.