PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We have not used a condom, has passed or has taken place 3 weeks and the girl complains on...

Skuter
12.06.2004, 20:43
We have not used a condom, has passed or has taken place 3 weeks and the girl complains of a nausea and absence of a menses. The test has shown the first to nothing. If she is pregnant that how to interrupt beremmenost, only with clinical way. All should be officially. I understand that it is necessary to address to the gynecologist, advise more exact tester.

Skuter
15.06.2004, 19:03
The small moment, yesterday at it or her the temperature, and toshnilo has sharply increased!!!

Kejt
16.06.2004, 22:06
Dear skuter: all chemist's tests as a matter of fact - identical. To me did not say lies still never, but... It is better to make the analysis in clinic on HGCH - " a hormone of pregnancy " (better - the analysis of a blood, but it it is possible and on urine). The delay +/-5 days basically, is supposed (at me quite often such - nervous job or cold...). The nausea can be not connected with pregnancy, but it is quite probable... If do not want children - that on early terms - medicamental or mini-abortion though think...