PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 18 years I wish to begin a sexual life. Tell or say to me more in detail about farmotekse...

Julia
16.06.2004, 00:56
To me 18 years I wish to begin a sexual life. Tell or say to me more in detail about farmotekse and others protivoachatochnyh agents? .i still it would be possible that portner was protected and partnersha too? Thanks.

Ekaterina
16.06.2004, 19:23
Esteem on www. obgyn. ru, and in this site be not too lazy, esteem. Recently doctors here seldom happen, so full answer to the question you hardly will wait.
To a word, FakmAteks is issued in the form of vaginalnyh tablets, candles and a cream. Everyone chooses to itself(himself) on taste. Its or his effectiveness here was given as 65 %. Tablets cause dryness of a vagina, a dyscomfort in the some people. Many use suppositories, but I prefer a cream. Though it or he also should be entered aplikatorom, but he gives additional greasing inside. Farmateks it is possible to use with a condom then reliability of such method raises or increases. And in general, who was your partner, a condom - the only thing that protects both from pregnancy, and from infections (including AIDS). Not zna % F