PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. At me the delay of 6 days, 2 tests have shown, that pregnancy is not present...

Elena
12.06.2004, 15:36
Good afternoon. At me the delay of 6 days, 2 tests have shown, that pregnancy is not present. Whether tests, and what probability of that can be mistaken that I am pregnant.

The anonym
13.06.2004, 16:36
To tell the truth, I would not know people to that test showed not that is actually. I during half a year tried to become pregnant and every month (even if day of a delay) bought the test, but the result was negative. But pregnancy has shown, when up to prospective monthly still there were 3 days. I thinking that you are pregnant am improbable.

Olga
13.06.2004, 19:19
The test shows pregnancy from 1 day of a delay. If on 6 put the test negative you precisely it is not pregnant.

Inessa
15.06.2004, 06:03
Tests can be mistaken!!! At me on term of 9 weeks two tests (Be Sure) have shown negative result. Kakoj-any another (I do not remember precisely what) - positive. So 100 % of a guarantee are not present...

Elena
16.06.2004, 19:10
A mne tecti pokazal zto net beremennocti, r pila alkozoli, i kypila. A kozda yznala zto crok 5 nedeli to dymala povecitcr. No Clava Bozy vce poka normalno, cpok y menr 11 nedeli. Takzto dovepri i provepri.