PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me such situation. First my child was born with congenitally...

evgenija
16.06.2004, 02:43
Hello. At me such situation. First my child was born with a congenital hypoplasia of an optic nerve of the right eye, genetics of the reason have not found out, I three times for a year handed over smears on all to an infection, have found out a ureaplasma, to treatment have not given in, treated three times. In vremjanastojashchej ber-ti on 6 week on urine have found out entero 68 71 3 pluss, koksaki gruppya 3, herpes 2 and tsmv 1. On 7 ned. Have begun small krovjanistye allocation, there was prokapan intravenously an immunoglobulin. On 13 ned. On urine have been found out koksaki And on 1 plus. By birth tsmv and herpes in norm or rate without an exacerbation. In the beginning ber-ti there were exacerbations of a pharyngitis, now nothing disturbs, uzi on 15 and 20 week all in norm or rate without pathologies. As I can check up the child on developmental anomalies and whether there is a chance, that the child will be healthy, that can show a capture of a blood of the child through a cord or navel. Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
16.06.2004, 18:25
Evgenie, the answer in konf. "Gynecologist".