PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I plan conception, has made the analysis of a blood, urine (including and on a bacterium), sdela...

Dinka
15.06.2004, 12:36
I plan conception, has made the analysis of a blood, urine (including and on a bacterium), has made a smear. I live not in Russia, and at us doctors not ochen-like that to show the initiative, in general, about all these analyses I asked itself. Analyses by way of, but here on the bill of the analysis of a smear me were taken somnenie-by me thought, that there there will be wider diagnostics. Here that I have received: Epithelial cells + +, Candida neganive, leucocytes (WBCs) single, Trihomonaz it is not found, Culture (bacteria) negative. I thought, that should take analyses still and on a ureaplasma, a gonorrhea and chlamydias. Whether it is possible to judge on this smear, what at me all by way of, what no infections are present? In general, whether I can live easy, to be assured, what nothing is sick?

Irtuganov N.S.
16.06.2004, 15:17
With the big share of probability, you see, that without internal consultation to give a guarantee it is thoughtless