PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks for the answer, dock. Maljarskaja! I have a question, you have written: " the Blood of m...

Julia
14.06.2004, 08:10
Thanks for the answer, dock. Maljarskaja! I have a question, you have written: " the Blood can be iz-for pathologies shejki uteruses, it is necessary to make a colposcopy. " And at usual survey of the doctor it is possible to see a pathology? At me never was pathologies shejki uteruses. And the inflammation is a pathology? (excuse for illiteracy in this question). From me took pap-a smear (the truth, 6 months ago), all was normal. Or its or his results do not speak about a pathology?

Maljarskaja M.M.
15.06.2004, 00:28
Speak rak-not a cancer. It is necessary delat the expanded colposcopy without it or this she (the pathology is not visible). Kinds of a pathology much. Can it or her is not present, what for to you in advance volnnovatsja. This procedure it is necessary to do or make a minimum yearly profilakticheski

Julia
15.06.2004, 11:49
Thanks. 1. And in what this procedure consists? How much or As far as she morbid and complex or difficult?
2. I shall be very grateful, if will write the name of procedure in English or even in Latin (I live zarubezhom and, unfortunately, I I do not know translation or transfer of this word).
3. How has understood, pap-a smear (on cells of a cancer) it absolutely another? In advance I thank.

Julia
16.06.2004, 15:05
Thanks. 1. And in what this procedure consists? How much or As far as she morbid and complex or difficult? 2. I shall be very grateful, if will write the name of procedure in English or even in Latin (I live zarubezhom and, unfortunately, I I do not know translation or transfer of this word). 3. How has understood, pap-a smear (on cells of a cancer) it absolutely another? In advance I thank.