PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We with the husband want the child. Has recovered from a clamidiosis. As a consequence of treatment...

Julia
14.06.2004, 23:42
We with the husband want the child. Has recovered from a clamidiosis. As a consequence of treatment antibiotics there was a thrush as a consequence of a clamidiosis there can be solderings in pipes. A thrush treated up to a clamidiosis Nistatinum, then pimafutsinom. After a clamidiosis - difljukanom. To become pregnant to me it is necessary to check up all over again pipes - to make GSG. But I cannot make it or this iz-for thrushes. What to me to do or make? Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
15.06.2004, 22:11
You need to make crop on flora, to define or determine sensitivity to antibacterial preparations, after chegoprovesti complex treatment.

Oshchepkova S.R.
16.06.2004, 14:54
It is necessary to search for the reason of a candidiasis. The possible or probable reasons: 1. Presence of diseases zheludochno - kishech. A tract - colitises, gastritises, etc.; 2. Allergic diseases; 3. The latent infections - ZPPP; 4. A diabetes mellitis; 5. Long reception of any preparations and as consequence or investigation depression of immunity and development of a candidiasis... 1 stage: to be surveyed at the therapist, the gastroenterologist, the immunologist, the allergist. To survey the partner at the same experts. 2 stage: to hand over smears on an infection with provocation + a blood on AT to chlamydias, TSMV, to herpes, PVCH, etc. it is obligatory to survey the partner. If All of you did or made it to repeat there is no sense, except for control smears on hlammidioz. 3. Purpose or appointment of treatment depending on the reason of a candidiasis. Try to apply Clotrimazolum (Klionum - D, kanesten...), gino - pevaril, gino - daktorin, terzhinan.