PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, whether pozhalujstab can proceed at pregnancy a menses...

Belief
08.06.2004, 12:44
Tell or Say, whether pozhalujstab can proceed at pregnancy a menses. I am afraid to address to the doctor, I feel the pregnant woman and the stomach or belly grows. The menstrual cycle proceeds the second month.
What to me to do or make?

Belief
09.06.2004, 16:44
I ask to respond to my report on bodies 924 93 97

The anonym
09.06.2004, 21:46
The stomach or belly cannot grow on such term. This or thus the first. The second - make the test. The third - monthly at pregnancy do not happen, it can be the beginning of an abortion. Therefore other output or exit how to do or make the test and at a positive take to go to the doctor - is not present.

Marrying
11.06.2004, 01:59
What consequences if approximately in 1 month of pregnancy, being assured or confident, that is yet pregnant, I zdelala an inoculation from a rubella (after an inoculation should temperatures, eruptions, lymphonoduses have only a little increased) can be.

The anonym
12.06.2004, 12:09
To go to the doctor - to the psychotherapist.

Natali
13.06.2004, 16:30
By the way. Monthly at pregnancy still as happen, and among my girlfriends some such examples. The first 3 months they did not address to the doctor on such prichine-thought, that are not pregnant. It has appeared on the contrary. Doctors have explained, that at hronich. An inflammation of appendages and dysfunction such happens. So...

Pasenjuk A.M.
14.06.2004, 04:23
rochno to go to the doctor - because there can be an interrupted pregnancy uterine, and can be and extrauterine.

Belief
15.06.2004, 19:10
Dear doctor! Thanks that have responded. To the doctor has not gone for the reason that did or made tests 2 times on pregnancy, but there was one stria. There can be my status from dysfunction of ovaries. The extrauterine pregnancy or salpingocuesis already at me was, t. To. It already proceeds 3 j month, the pipe for a long time would burst. On 17 19 a cycle ovaries terribly start to hurt or be ill;be sick, kak-as if something there bursts. In a mouth unpleasant smack, a head hurts, in the mornings toshnit. Some years were treated for sterility or barrenness, has then thrown. I had 2 abortion and an abortion. But me 41 year. It can a climacterium? I in a bewilderment. And a stomach or belly more increasing or more and more and more.
Big to you thanks and kind health. Yes let the Lord will save you from any troubles.

Oshchepkova S.R.
16.06.2004, 14:53
It is necessary to go to the gynecologist and to make US + survey. It can be both a cyst, and pregnancy.