PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. At me 21 I week of pregnancy (the second beremennst)...

Svetlana
12.06.2004, 01:27
Hello, the doctor. I 21 I week of pregnancy (the second beremennst) also had problems with heart. proichem never before anything similar occured or happened. Having passed or having taken place inspection - EKGi uzi hearts (and also on signs) the doctor has diagnosed: nejro-the circulatory or circuit dystonia on hypertonic type prolaps the valve (but it he has told or said not so dangerously), whether me interests strongly I harm to the child acceptance of the written out preparations: biovital, Novo-Passitum (syrup) and Pananginum. Anoprilin it is written out, but it is recommended to accept only in case of obosmtrenija. Thanks big in advance, for the answer.

Lena I.
14.06.2004, 10:15
Light, the doctor here does not happen almost. But I to you shall tell or say, that problems even at earlier healthy happen to heart. It speaks that during pregnancy the volume of your blood flow increases or is enlarged approximately for 20 % and to heart is simple tjazhelovato to overtake dop. A blood. On myself I shall tell or say, that I during pregnancy accepted Novo-Passitum and all has come to the end OK! Thanks God. Success.

Svetlana
16.06.2004, 14:25