PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, what attributes of the stood pregnancy? And as it or she can be found out-...

Alla
11.06.2004, 09:49
Tell or Say, what attributes of the stood pregnancy? And how it or she can be found out - only on US? e. It is possible to pass or take place mesjats-two and and to not understand, what at you the stood pregnancy or how it occurs or happens?
Very much I worry - at me 12 weeks. There was a toxicosis, now all has ended, the stomach or belly chut-hardly has grown gde-that on 7 8 week, and now does not grow, and became even less, and in general I have grown thin. More shortly, I feel so, kak-as if anything at me and is not present.
I worry, there can be something not so?

masha
14.06.2004, 20:58
If there are any doubts, it is better to visit or attend the gynecologist internally. The stood pregnancy can be revealed only on the US, one of the basic parameters - palpitation. By means of US palpitation of a fetus can be observed already with 8 ned pregnancy. To listen to intimate or cardiac tones of a fetus by means of an obstetric stethoscope it is possible usually with 20 ned for pregnancy. But in general you describe absolutely normal sensations connected with the termination or discontinuance of a toxicosis, for the period in tech. Which the toxicosis the woman often took place loses in weight therefore the volume of a stomach or belly also can a little will decrease (t. To. Fatty adjournment) decrease. The stomach or belly in general can non-uniformly grow (t. e. To increase or be enlarged in volume, then any time body height stops, etc.) and it is not considered a pathology. Success.

Nata
16.06.2004, 13:42
To me the doctor spoke, that the unique attribute which can be observed at the stood pregnancy is unexpected "falling off" of a breast.