PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, to me 31 year. 8 years we with the wife try to conceive the child....

Alexander
14.06.2004, 13:03
The dear doctor, to me 31 year. 8 years we with the wife try to conceive the child. In 1995 analyses of a semen were absolutely normal, therefore treated and surveyed the wife. In 1999 I have again handed over a semen and to me have diagnosed astepozoospermija. After that we have made 5 attempts EKO (in your center. Embryoses turn out normally, without ICSI, but after podsadki do not get accustomed. The wife again has passed or has taken place inspection, anything that could interfere with pregnancy have not found. Recently I have again made spermogrammu (data about same as 2 years ago) and have gone to andrologu. The doctor has only looked at analyses and has told or said, that with such semen is treated is useless, only EKO. On EKO at us money is not present more. Prompt, whether really natural conception is impossible, even at treatment??? Given by last spermogrammy the following: K-in in 1 ml - 53 million; alive 31 %, dead 69 %, mobile 28 % (including 17 % are active), motionless 72 %, morfol. normalnye-26 %, izmenenye-73 %, unripe 1 %, leucocytes 27000, erythrocytes 11000, a consistence very viscous or viscid, a colliquation 27 minutes, PH 7, 6, slime.

Tina
15.06.2004, 01:28
Hello! I do not know as it doctors but my grandmother do or make has left to us in the inheritance this plot try or taste can will help or assist.
To read before the relations and after.
At a horse foals, at the cow teljata, at a sheep jagnjati, at me are not present detjati. As month rostet narostaet, so let from a seed a sunflower seed, bedet for me detochka. Bless My God. Amin.
Also try to create kind business or affairs. I wish success and sincerely I hope that all at you will be good.

Rabaev S.G.
15.06.2004, 18:40
Changes in spermogramme not "criminal", however, treatment directed on its or her normalization can cost not more cheaply EKO.

ina on May, 24th
16.06.2004, 12:41
Thanks for sovetju