PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On August, 03rd 2004 15 : 54 : 07 Tatyana Borisovna, good afternoon. Thanks for yours...

The anonym
15.06.2004, 16:56
On August, 03rd 2004 15 : 54 : 07
Tatyana Borisovna, good afternoon. Thanks for your answers. I address to you any more for the first time. This time, as always, very much I shall estimate or appreciate your opinion in occasion of the scheme or plan of treatment. Whether it is necessary for her to adhere or it is necessary to change. 3 months ago in me has been found out uroplazmoz. I was treated (rulid, terzhinan, Trichopolum, terzhinan, difljukan) Have handed over repeated analyses after course of treatment and already a gonorrhea and trihomoniae I was.. Softly to tell or say, it is amazed or struck. A course of reception lekarst following: 5 days tiberal on 2 tablets on 0, 5, simultaneously junidoks on 3 kap in day - 10 days (or Atrikan 4 dnf on 2 to in day but after tiberala - that's it this preparation also guards me - read, that he is toxic and a little effektive, and JUnidoks - all an antibiotic!) Simultaneously gel Metronidazolum and suppositories makmiror 10 days and syringing with soda, salt and a tea tree in 2 items l. On litre of 10 days. After that syringings of 3 more weeks every day. Whether will break or disturb a microflora slagalishcha such frequent syringing. Heard, what is it harmfully. Advise, pozh-that. As you consider or count - this scheme or plan - is effective. Also that all to choose - JUnidoks or Atrikan is better. Thanks huge. Annushka Tatyana Borisovna, thanks for the answer. You know, strong pains were not, but disturbed not clear allocation... Up to analyses, I am simple did not address to the doctor. And priosmotre, the doctor has told or said, that at me all is inflamed also reddening, and at introduction of wads and even candles - is felt boleznennlst, even at an input or entrance. What will you advise? All to accept these preparations under the scheme or plan, Atrikan in fact influences a liver, and at me diskenizija and so on. Thanks.

On August, 03rd 2004 15 : 50 : 43
Tatyana Borisovna, thanks for the answer. You know, strong pains were not, but disturbed not clear allocation... Up to analyses, I am simple did not address to the doctor. And priosmotre, the doctor has told or said, that at me all is inflamed also reddening, and at introduction of wads and even candles - is felt boleznennlst, even at an input or entrance. What will you advise? All to accept these preparations under the scheme or plan, Atrikan in fact influences a liver, and at me diskenizija and so on. Thanks.
Annushka

Malanova T.B.
16.06.2004, 11:40
Once again I repeat, it is necessary to make control smears on flora in other laboratory prior to the beginning of treatment.