PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to understand please. At me pregnancy of 17 weeks, before sd...

Svetlana
11.06.2004, 11:12
Help or Assist to understand please. At me pregnancy of 17 weeks, before handed over the analysis on a toxoplasmosis, that parameter which with letter G was 0, 3, the doctor has told or said, what is it not illness or disease, and the certificate of that there is an immunity. A credit with the letter of M - it is not revealed (or it is negative). One of these days have been compelled or forced to take to itself for 2 weeks a house cat of relatives. I am afraid to catch from it or her a toxoplasmosis though I shall be cautious. Whether I can be ill with this illness or disease and whether it will be reflected in the kid, in view of what I have an immunity? Whether it is necessary to worry in this occasion?

evromedprestizh
12.06.2004, 18:59
Be ill you can, as positive speaks not about immunity, and that you have transferred or carried kogda-that this infection.

Svetlana
16.06.2004, 06:48
And for the child of a consequence will be? I read, what if illness or disease to transfer or carry up to pregnancy to the child illness or disease is not so terrible? It is terrible, only if it is got by the woman for the first time during pregnancy? So?

child
16.06.2004, 11:06
That is it is not terrible for the child repeated infitsirovanme mothers at pregnancy?