PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The first labors were monstrously morbid. Now like as well as it is necessary to give birth vto...

Tanja
15.06.2004, 04:24
The first labors were monstrously morbid. Now like as well as it is necessary to give birth to the second child (and under medical indications), but memoirs on those awful hours (has passed or has taken place 10 years) till now cause a tachycardia and a cold snap in a breast. I do not bear or take out a pain absolutely (especially gynecologic) - only do not speak what is it a psychological problem which it is possible to solve by means of the psychotherapist, in mine lecheni and the insane hospital will be powerless:)))! I very much would wish to do or make cesarean section, but I think without the bases it or him will not do or make. Labors with anesthesia is an epidural anesthesia or still something new? What percent or interest of unsuccessful sorts or labors at such technique? How much or As far as it is dangerous to the woman? At what stage of sorts or labors do or make a nyxis? How it in general occurs or happens? If I shall not feel the bottom part of the body - as I can make an effort? I beg to write more in detail!

nastja
16.06.2004, 10:53
How much or As far as I in a course the second labors much more bezboleznenee the first, vo-the first, it is not necessary shejke to be stretched or be dragged out, she am already enough stretched or already enough dragged out, notwithstanding, have what is the time passed or what is the time taken place from the moment of the first sorts or labors, vo-the second, to a bone dispatch already or deliver already;have already missed, that is there will be no these or thus driving mad (pervoberemennym to not read) pains in a sacrum. On the average, the second labors are shorter than first time in two, as a rule, no more than 10 hours at worst. Personally my friend at all has not noticed, how at it or her have passed or have taken place fights, and in fast she has called already with attempts, and before easy was engaged in house affairs though for the first time she gave birth or travailled practically two day.