PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I wish to ask to you questions which will probably seem naive...

Sanya
16.06.2004, 04:47
Hello! I wish to ask to you questions which will probably seem naive, but I do not know answers to them, and to learn or find out to me it is necessary because this all concerns or touches very much strong feelings and I do not want an ambiguity. 1. I know, that at the woman who transfers or carries labors a little the vagina (in physical sense, t changes. e. Becomes wider, on kajnej to a measure for any time), and whether can p/and kak-that to change a vagina? If the girl had for the life 20 p/and at what at it or her was on 3 4 p/and for two weeks, and then on half a year in general nebylo sex and in such rhythm its or her sexual life during 4 years proceeded. She did not like the partner and consequently at everyone p/and either in the beginning or during all p/instead of greasing that gave her unpleasant sensations sufficed, and sometimes she felt kak-as if something bakes in a vagina after p/and, but these sensations by itself passed or took place. P/and at them last up to 30 mines and passed or took place more often with fast rate friktsy in a missionary pose with a condom. Its or her partner almost always entered into it or her without a stopping, t. e. Not smoothly, that also led to some painful sensations. Excuse, that has written so much, but I wished to show all to a detail. 2. Tell or say, whether such sexual life could lead to any physical changes of its or her genitals? e. Than its or her genitals and sensations see you with this partner and after it or him can differ. 3. Whether And in general in that that I have described you see any preconditions to possible or probable problems or deviations or rejections in sexual sphere? Now in sex she does not test any problems or deviations or rejections. It is very important to me to hear opinion of the skilled or experienced doctor, instead of the same layman as I therefore I address to you, t. To. It is more to me it there is nobody to ask. Me question N2. Zaranie many thanks most of all interests!

Soboleva L.I.
16.06.2004, 10:24
Hello!
1. Certainly, with the beginning of a sexual life genitals of the woman transfer or carry the certain changes. The vagina - structure or frame elastic and gradually adapts to the sizes of a sexual member if in the beginning there were any disharmonies.
2. Quite probably, that the vagina for this time has a little changed the sizes, that's all.
3. Considering, that to the woman during long time was necessary to be reconciled with dryness in a vagina and, how much or as far as I understand, the sexual life did not deliver special pleasure, the unwillingness to live could be generated by a sexual life. But time of it or this is not present, enjoy a life and cease to think of it or this. All good!