PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please, give advice or council on such question: To me 31 year, to the husband - 36, children at...

Elena
12.06.2004, 21:05
Please, give advice or council on such question:
To me 31 year, to the husband - 36, children at us yet were not. We plan the child. The doctor from ZHK has advised to make geneticheskijj the analysis, but at all has not explained - for what he is necessary.
Please, tell, with what purpose this analysis is spent, what % probability of its or his truthfulness, in what cases he is recommended, as well as where he is done or made, it is paid service or not?.

marina
13.06.2004, 16:48
Yes platno and not cheaply I have solved it for myself more never to do or make such analyses if at you in a sort was abortions children were born with anomaly better to not do or make as this real pumping out denegraskrutjat to the full extent and will spoil all mood will go and be excruciated by guesses as absolutely j guarantees are not present yet will not pass or not take place up to the extremity or end and it is amniotic diagnostics that very dangerously for the child

Elena
14.06.2004, 23:51
Most likely the doctor has solved, that your age already assumes some anomalies in development of the child. But listen to nobody, at you remarkable age for a birth of the kid. Happiness to you and success!

elena
16.06.2004, 07:35
Thanks for advice or councils!