PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist!!! The situation is those. Accepted logest long time, then steel with...

Olga
12.06.2004, 11:47
Help or Assist!!! The situation is those. Accepted logest long time, then became poor or scanty monthly, has passed on zhanin, at reception zhanina constants bloody allocation have begun and I have returned to logestu (tolko now in the instruction has read through, that it was necessary to accept it or him from 1 day monthly and then has made as usually, t. e. A break of 7 days after zhanina, and then reception of the first tablet logesta). logest drank then 2 cycles, t. To. Went by the sea and monthly it would not be desirable, and now here they do not come are there can be a pregnancy???? Chemist's ekspress-the test negative, but at me a lot of familiar which at such test or dough;father-in-law have given birth to children: (Help or Assist!!!

Ekaterina.
12.06.2004, 14:28
You have stopped to accept packing? If yes - has what is the time passed or what is the time taken place after that?

Olga
15.06.2004, 16:55
Has passed or Has taken place 3 days. At me the breast has bulked up, usually monthly began in 2 days...

Ekaterina.
16.06.2004, 06:27
You early panic. In connection with that you accepted logest continuously 2 cycles, the delay monthly is considered the normal phenomenon. Especially, the test negative. For confidence buy or purchase one more (the known manufacturer) and make strictly following the instruction. But I do not think, that you are pregnant. Success.