PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Was on reception at the gynecologist, she has confirmed the diagnosis...

Lina
28.05.2004, 15:40
Hello, the doctor! Was on reception at the gynecologist, she has confirmed the diagnosis of an inflammation of appendages (with which I already laid in hospital in 2000). Has taken smears on flora and ZPPP, has appointed or nominated US, Klionum - capsules and fleksen - suppositories. The analysis of a blood did not appoint or nominate. Whether enough these preparations? The Hormonal analysis has told or said to do or make it is not necessary. After US I still shall go to her on reception, results of analyses will be ready. Can still or even something ask to appoint or nominate? (analyses, medicines). Thanks

Malanova T.B.
30.05.2004, 18:59
If really there is an inflammation it is not enough.

Anna
15.06.2004, 14:46
Good afternoon! Prompt, pozh-that is
By results of a smear the doctor has told or said, that an inflammation, but it is concrete that - has not told or said. She has appointed or nominated Terzhinan, Rulid and Difljukan, plus bakpreparaty vaginalno.
Has read through instructions to preparations - a spectrum of action very big. Whether it is possible to accept such strong preparations if precisely it is not known what infection.
Thanks for the answer

Koblikov I.A.
16.06.2004, 04:20
And you are right also the doctor. This scheme or plan blocks cores IPPP, but what not all is precisely.