PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! In the answer on voprs " By July, 20th 2001 14 : 43 : 08 " esteemed, that...

Angela
15.06.2004, 17:56
Hello! In the answer on voprs " By July, 20th 2001 14 : 43 : 08 " esteemed, that the use chistotela (and I accepted it or him in the form of nastoja (all for 10 days has drunk 3 litres) in the beginning of pregnancy) can lead to toxic complications. What it is complications. Still I wish to ask as that I in the beginning of pregnancy in current of 10 days did or made vag can affect or influence the child. Wads from romazulana, accepted suppositories "Clotrimazolum" of 6 days, and then in current of 3 weeks for the night "gipozol"? (I simply did not know still, that beremena). US on 9 10 week has shown, that with the child all in norm or rate, palpitation normal. What will you advise? Whether To save beremenost? And what probability of a birth of the defective or incomplete child. At me pregnancy the first. To me 31 year.

Pasenjuk A.M.
16.06.2004, 02:27
If reception of preparations byl till the moment of a delay, in any way. According to or Agree rezultatatm US of any negative action it is not rendered, but prolnostju it is possible to calm down after US in 23 24 weeks and the analysis on AFP and beta HGCH in 15 18 weeks.