PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At me such question: I accept 1, 5 years OK ekslju...

Tatyana
09.06.2004, 07:54
Hello the doctor! At me such question: I accept 1, 5 years OK eksljuton (I nurse the child), having rummaged in reception of tablets did not do or make. Monthly till now (to the child 1 year of 7 months) do not send or have come. Whether tablets eksljuton can be guilty in it or this? And whether it is necessary to me to make a break in their reception? If while it is possible and to accept further them, how much? And if it is time to do or make a break on how much, on a floor of year it is, more, less? Thanks in advance for your answer.

Malanova T.B.
12.06.2004, 12:30
The menses, most likely, is not present iz-for lactemias, and reception eksljutona does or makes endometry very thin. So it is better to remove or take off it or him. On how much than to replace, it is necessary to solve after data acquisition of US and an estimation of character of a menses.

Tatyana
16.06.2004, 00:31
Thanks. That is spontaneously it is impossible to finish reception eksljutona, well easier or simply to drink up a pack up to the extremity or end and to pass to condoms yet I shall not finish thoracal feeding? And whether what at me till now, in fact has passed or has taken place 1, 7 years after sorts or labors is terrible, is not present monthly?