PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 25 years. We with the husband want the child. At me a following problem: during...

Yana
15.06.2004, 19:34
To me of 25 years. We with the husband want the child. At me a following problem: within several years excruciate headaches, periodicity dva-three times a week, constantly I accept analgetics (Baralginum, solpadein). I am surveyed in this occasion already nearby 1, 5 years. Did or made MRT a brain and vessels, was at the neuropathologist, angionevrologo, the endocrinologist, LORa, the ophthalmologist. Can find nothing. But a head it became easier not. Pains very strong and to suffer or bear them it is impossible. Prompt how to be with pregnancy? We postpone this moment two years. I all hoped to find the reason and to cure illness or disease, to bear or take out the child, not upotrebjaja tablets and not suffering or bearing strong pains. Prompt, what to me to do or make? Whether it is possible to accept tablets and what during pregnancy? On how much it is dangerous? Where it is possible to address? I any more do not know, that to me to do or make.

Tatyana
15.06.2004, 23:27
And doctors though speak something? Write to me on the address: biz71@mail. ru
Let's communicate, I shall recommend one agent as at me was similar.