PDA

Просмотр полной версии : One more problem was treated for one sore, but here! Help or Assist, prompt!...

Maria
13.06.2004, 11:41
One more problem was treated for one sore, but here!
Help or Assist, prompt!
I one year ago had failures in a menses, they could not come months, uzi has shown znachitnoe decrease in a uterus, ovaries, have appointed or nominated treatment, snachalo vitamins, during 2 mesjatsev-has not helped or assisted, a uterus not uvelichalas, and monthly do not send or have come.
Then 3 months a saw protivozach. tabletki-uzi has shown appreciable change, monthly came during.
Have then appointed or nominated other treatment, oblepihovoe butter or oil + novopasin + and more contraceptive (but them I drank only 10 12 days after monthly (so have registered), but monthly do not send or have come, have now appointed or nominated analyses to hand over on hormones.
All this occurs or happens already where that year!
What is it?
Sexual life I live not regular, but at sexual contact which was one month ago it was not protected and now there was other problem, all over again there was an itch in vlagovishche (within a week), the itch has passed or has taken place, but now reddening and cheshitsja a pubis, on what is it similar?
Help or Assist, prompt, as with what my problems are connected?

Malanova T.B.
13.06.2004, 19:01
At you the expressed disturbance of a menstrual cycle, really it is necessary to spend hormonal inspection for revealing the reason of similar changes. And on a pubis there can be an allergic reaction, and can be and vshi. Descend or go to the dermatologist.

Maria
15.06.2004, 21:31
Tatyana Borisovna, many thanks for the answer, but vshi? Whence, whether there can be it a sign of allergic reaction, t. To. snachalo there were reddenings, and then chasatsja has begun, and for 1, 5 2 weeks howled an itch and allocation from a vagina, and one week before I had a sexual contact, unfortunately without what or ways of preservation.