PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. At me there comes the third trimester of pregnancy. Pregna...

Tatyana
11.06.2004, 18:13
Hello, the doctor. At me there comes the third trimester of pregnancy. Pregnavit which I drink, it is recommended to increase in this period up to 3 capsules in day. But it any more on a pocket. Whether I can pass on Maternu? If yes, that, comparing dosages, I have come to conclusion, that in 1 capsule Materny all the same there is less than contents, than in 2 h Pregnavita. Whether It is possible then to continue to drink in 3 trimester on 2 capsules Pregnavita (in view of what at me two at a birth)?

The anonym
13.06.2004, 05:45
It is better to pass on "Maternu", t. To. This preparation is considered recognized all over the world as one of the best for pregnant women, and about "Pregnavit" in many countries in general nobody heard...

Elena
13.06.2004, 10:34
Peregnavit it is very good German preparation, only in occasion of a dosage in view of two at a birth it is necessary to consult with the expert, and to Materne many concern with mistrust as very much often in drugstores fakes come to light or are taped.

Simona
14.06.2004, 18:21
As my doctor speaks, Pregnavit does not contain all set of the trace substances necessary for normal development of the child. Better materna.

child
15.06.2004, 21:14
Tatyana, there were vitamins VITRUM PRENATAL FORTE. In them structure as in materne, I cost or stand more cheaply. They very much like me, I accept them and now, during feeding by a breast. SUCCESS!!!