PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon Dear Experts! Advise how to be please: to me 21...

_
14.06.2004, 18:01
Good afternoon Dear Experts!
Advise how to be please: to me 21 year (a sexual life I live exactly year with one (to constants) the man), in the autumn at me monthly were with a brown shade after them (in November 2000.) at once descended or went to the doctor. Analyses (a smear and more any (chemical or physical) research can be soskreb) were good (nikakago the diagnosis has not established or installed). In June passed or took place profobsledovanie (smear). Analyses good. The partner too is on a regular basis checked very well (sex only through a contraceptive). But now again (the first day monthly) monthly with brown vydelenijami. Has had been ill with a thrush (has appeared from big kol-VA antibiotics when laid in unit of an ENT). It was treated by Nistatinum, but after a while all the same there is an itch. (already 2 since March). I keep all rules of hygiene.
(Thus before monthly the breast hurts. No visible changes are present and at a palpation too is not observed).
Tell or Say, PLEASE, with what it can be connected.
Many thanks for attention to my problem!!

Maljarskaja M.M.
15.06.2004, 18:56
Most likely, an itch from nedolechennnnoj thrushes, it is necessary to hand over a smear once again and if yes - lechisja more effective agents, than Nistatinum. And monthly with a brown shade is that means? Smearing allocation before, after, clots - that? It can be a variant of norm or rate as inspections it show all