PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind morning. Prompt, whether early still or even to pass or take place US on 4 j to week it is pregnant...

Dasha
07.06.2004, 12:09
Kind morning. Prompt, whether early still or even to pass or take place US on 4 j to week of pregnancy. To me speak, what is it it is still dangerous to a fetus. Thanks.

Ekaterina
10.06.2004, 11:52
If there are no for this purpose indications (suspicions on threat and t. Item) - to do or make US is not necessary! You in fact learned or taught physics and should represent, that represents for a fetus of US. The first US at normal current of pregnancy appoint or nominate oklo 12 weeks. Many doctors in general do or make the first in 22 24 if before all analyses were excellent or different (HGCH, AFP...). And what you wish to see on such term? Believe, it only small "speck" which you on the screen even cannot distinguish.

Olga
12.06.2004, 23:38
Ekaterina, what for you frighten Dashu?? Vo-the first adzhe on term of 2 weeks "speck" it is fine discernible on the screen, and on term 4 nedel-it is visible very much even is remarkable, let alone that on term of 4 5 weeks on US the doctor already sees intimate or cardiac reductions of the child. Dasha, do not worry about a harmfulness of US because for all time of existence uzi not was its or his any harmfulness for a fetus is proved. YOU can make it or him if very much it would be desirable. And can and not do or make. In any case, no harmful consequences will exist. Success.

Olga.
15.06.2004, 17:47
Dashenka! Be not afraid to do or make by US because for all pregnancy to you them stooolko will make, and no trouble in it or this is not present. My daddy defended the dissertation on a subject " Ultrasonic radiation ", and he explained 35 times to me, that much greater radiation gives the included or switched on TV and a mobile phone (only in a regimen of conversation). So be not afraid and dare! At me in 3 weeks on the screen in a cabinet or study of ultrasonic diagnostics the fetal egg in diameter of 8 mm was visible, and to my happiness there was no limit!
So success to you and yours krohe!