PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Here more month I try to recover from bacteriemic or bacterial VA...

Nuri
14.06.2004, 02:24
Hello! Here more month I try to recover from bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoza. The first course was appointed or nominated with a doxycycline and Tetracyclinum on a tablet on 3 times in day of 10 days. Any changes was not. Drank Tinidazolum with a doxycycline of 10 days + suppositories Clotrimazolum for the night Further. Again unsuccessfully. Have appointed or nominated a single injection spektinomitsina - again flora without changes. The doctor has registered 10 days of injections kanomitsina with tablets of Methyluracilum. After all it or this at me here such result: epit 8 12, J 1 3, gn-is not present, tr-is not present, flora-rods in big kol-ve, streptobatsilly. Advise that nibud, I in despair! The doctor can cannot correctly appoint or nominate to me of a medicine?!

Pasenjuk A.M.
15.06.2004, 16:11
I would recommend to stop in your situation reception of antibiotics - they neefektivny, and to treat immunomoduljatorami (local!) + bacteriemic or bacterial preparations (with laktobatsilloj). This tactically correct treatment BV (as advice or council - replace the doctor)