PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Bleeding. Very much frightens, t. To month lasts almost. A campaign to the gynecologist oso...

Sofia
15.06.2004, 00:50
Bleeding. Very much frightens, t. To month lasts almost. The campaign to the gynecologist especially has cleared nothing.
History: 2 months ago it is transferred or carried GN, it is cured at both partners.
Now: last menstr. - on November, 24 28th, after that a bleeding with 1.12 on 6.12, and with 11.12 to this day.
At the gynecologist was 03.11, it is made by US, the endometriosis - is absent, an ovulatory syndrome...
Vicasolum v/m once and further Detsinon on 1* 3 times or on 1 t each 4 hours is registered. Treatment has not helped or assisted! The doctor has directed me on bakposev - suspects not finished the cure GN??? I Wait for results...
The bleeding from for failure of a cycle, though before such never nebylo seems to me that. Whether could provoke similar failure of a cycle strong stress?
Thanks!

Malanova T.B.
15.06.2004, 14:41
At you, certainly, the uterine bleeding which has been not connected in GN. You now should do or make US and, most likely, considering duration vydeleny to be scraped out or be curetted.