PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 6/7 week of pregnancy (is exact while tell or say doctors cannot, on while...

Rimma
06.06.2004, 00:30
At me 6/7 week of pregnancy (is exact while tell or say doctors cannot, under indications of US the fetus grows (0, 4 mm in diameter vnedelju), palpitation yet do not see. I feel well. Last three days have appeared insignificant krovjanistye allocation. Prompt, please, than it threatens and whether it is dangerous? Thankful in advance.

The anonym
08.06.2004, 13:34
You need to lay down in hospital to avoid irreversible consequences, such as an abortion. I wish good luck!

Rimma
11.06.2004, 07:43
Thanks for the answer.
And can eat a variant with something to accept from vitamins. Very much it would not be desirable to get in our hospitals. Will cut away than has got, and then the baby can have complications. It is still terrible, that today only on January, 3rd and doctors normal in hospital precisely are not present, and I am afraid to trust in nurses, vse-taki pregnancy the first and long-awaited (me of 29 years).

Darya
11.06.2004, 19:46
Confinement to bed, nosh-Pa on 2 t. 3 times a day, also will better address to the doctor. And not volnavatsja. Success.

The anonym
13.06.2004, 02:27
While it is possible to have a drink no-shpu and to the doctor... It is better to make once again US, t. To. Palpitation at the child on this term should be.

Rimma
15.06.2004, 13:12
All many thanks for advice or councils. Has gone to the doctor. I hope, that all will manage. Very much it would be desirable small!