PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Tell or Say please, what my chances to have the child...

MARIJA
15.06.2004, 07:45
Hello, the doctor!
Tell or Say please, what my chances to have the child and that vychposovetovali to make.
Situation at us with the husband such: 2 years I could not zaberemennet, were checked up at me it's OK, the husband completely does not have spermatozoons, the reasons why so, doctors do not find, than did not hurt or be ill;be sick and never hit.
I had a communication or connection with another the man, but at pregnancy it has not turned out, can because I thought only of that that zaberemennet from it or him and all to leave the husband am not going to, as very much it or him I like. The last month has made IOSD, but too nothing has turned out. It was awful stress for us, this month again we wish to make IOSD. At me a question, that you would advise in our case and how much time still needs to be made IOSD to understand what is it already bezpolezno because with each unsuccessful attempt, belief in that that is possible or probable zaberemennet such by, falls as a house of cards. And more one question why if at me that's all right, I and have not become pregnant from another the man, and has not become pregnant from first attempt IOSD, in fact and day gets out that, and a semen of excellent or different quality.
THANKS YOU FOR THE ANSWER.

Kamenetskij B.A.
15.06.2004, 12:21
" Why, if at me that's all right, I and have not become pregnant from another the man, and have not become pregnant from first attempt IOSD, in fact and day gets out that, and a semen of excellent or different quality. "
All can not absolutely and at more detailed inspection can be revealed and other reasons. As to IOSD. The probability of offensive or approach of pregnancy at use of this method makes 25 30 % (for comparison in natural conditions this digit also does not exceed 30 %). Absence of effect from IOSD during 3 h attempts forms the basis for change of tactics of treatment