PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 27 years. A cycle regular 30 32 days. Has made the analysis on sexual hormones n...

Olga
11.06.2004, 15:40
To me of 27 years. A cycle regular 30 32 days. Has made the analysis on sexual hormones for 8 day of a cycle. Results: a hydrocortisone - 132, 50 ng/ml, Oestradiolum - 45, 54 ng/ml, LG - 12, 08 ed/ml, FSG - 12, 78 ed/ml, Progesteronum - 0, 39 ng/ml, Prolactinum - 8, 50 mg/ml, Testosteron-Depotum - 0, 73 mg/ml, 3 the general or common - 243, 17, 4 the general or common - 8, 88 mkg/ml.
In what my analysis bad?
The doctor has written out to me djufaston, vitamin E and Acidum ascorbinicum.
Thanks.

Irtuganov N.S.
13.06.2004, 03:51
Olga! And norms or rates? I am am confused, for example, with Progesteronum and 3 (it is probable, you were mistaken from a comma).

Olga
13.06.2004, 17:55
That means your question: " And norms or rates? ". If I would know norms or rates I did not ask a question. From a comma I was not mistaken, mine 3 - 243.17 mkg/ml
In other results of unit are specified.

Your answer has strongly surprised me. At many answers of doctors at this forum constantly there is an indicating to go to hand over analyses and to receive results for specification of the diagnosis, I have resulted or brought full result of the analysis and fairly to tell or say I do not know that else to it or him;them to add...

Irtuganov N.S.
15.06.2004, 08:41
The question means that firmy-manufacturers kit-sets for definition of hormones. Frequently have a difference in parameters of "norm or rate". And different laboratories use, naturally, sets of different manufacturers which parameters of "norm or rate" differ on the order. A vivid example to that, your result 3 which differs from the "usual" standard norm or rate practically in 100 times.