PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have become pregnant in the first cycle after Tri-mersi, a saw only 1 month; we shall take away...

Galina
06.06.2004, 16:00
I have become pregnant in the first cycle after Tri-mersi, a saw only 1 month; has become pregnant on a background of reception of a natural hormonal preparation Female komfort-2. On US on 4 weeks there was 1 fetal egg, whether is possible or probable, that after that two at a birth has turned out, at me on 2 months the stomach or belly (not for strangers, for me) is swept already up or already appreciable, and - to mine it is unnatural early ochen-very strongly would be desirable to eat, thus weight identical.

JUljana
10.06.2004, 08:25
Galina I think, that such is not possible or probable. At me 9 weeks and too for me already are a tummy, I think iz-that thin, there is I I do not want I think iz-for a toxicosis. And my sister (she too hudenkaja) has started to eat much at once as to her have told or said type or collect weight what should be. And if experience make once again US (not harmfully).

Katya-Galina
13.06.2004, 05:16
I very much want zaberemenit. Accepted Tri-mersi. Already is not present. But zaberemenit it is impossible to me. And in what days after monthly at you it has turned out to conceive the child?

Galina
14.06.2004, 22:51
Katya, I took basal temperature, at an ovulation she becomes above 37, 0, but also it too not a parameter as rise in temperature occurs or happens in nearby 6 12 hours after an ovulation. I very much wanted the child, I have experienced the ovulation at a level of intuition. Simply knew, that if not this night it is necessary to wait for a following cycle. And for the morning at me the basal temperature has risen. I hoped, that all has turned out. And has left.

evromedprestizh
15.06.2004, 05:26
The stomach or belly is increased due to change of job of an intestine. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.