PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstvjute! I wish to tell such history: 20 years, the student. In the middle...

Ka
15.06.2004, 00:23
Zdravstvjute! I wish to tell such history:
20 years, the student. In the middle of May I have become pregnant, but have learned or have found out about it or this in the beginning of June, having made the test for pregnancy. Has decided to make abortion, in day after abortion has come to the gynecologist on check, she has told or said, that all is normal. A vacation at university have begun and I for all summer have left to parents. Monthly have not begun, but t. To. I did not know anything about it or this, thought, what is it, probably, and should be. Already of the extremity or end of August began to suspect, that something not that, on reception to the doctor has got in the extremity or end of September. She obsledovava me, at once has told or said, that a duration of gestation of 20 weeks. It was the same the doctor. She has been very frightened. And I even shall not describe my status. They in fact have made to me abortion, but, it is visible, have badly made, if pregnancy has proceeded. Whether IT can affect or influence the child, whether he will be born normal after t. n. Abortion? In fact the surgical intervention was......

Malanova T.B.
15.06.2004, 05:17
Most likely any otkloneney at the child is not present. If on US all corresponds or meets to term, defects is not revealed, all will be normal.